- Product Profile
- Size and Package
- Performance and Features
Graphite seed is smelted based on ferrosilicon alloy and other special materials. It can produce a large number of graphite spheres, increase the activity of molten iron, inhibit the production of carbides and promote the production of ferrite. It is especially suitable for thick-walled duct ile iron with high purity of molten iron.
Size and Package
25KG plastic woven bag
size and packaging of the above products can be customized according to customers' requirements.
Performance and Features
● More potent than conventional ferrosilicon-based inoculants;
● Increase graphite spheres and reduce chill rapidly;
● Reduces shrinkage tendency more than other inoculants;
● Gives powerful effect in low-sulphur irons and irons of a “dead” nature;
● Improves tensile properties and machinability for ferritic ductile irons.
Reduce tendency to shrink
Improve tensile resistance and performance
Graphite seed is a powerful inoculant. It is mainly used for the later inoculation of thick castings and large-scale wind power castings. It is also used to increase the number of molten iron graphite spheres, increase the spheroidization rate, slow down the molten iron cooling rate, and effectively eliminate micro-shrinkage. It is an ideal new special inoculant.